I got my first blogging award
I’m So excited, I cannot believe it!
I would like to say thank you so much to Fun Fierce Mama for nominating me, so grateful.
There are a few rules for accepting the nomination of the Liebster Award…
- Say thank you to the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Give your nominations 11 questions of your own
Questions from Fun Fierce Mama-
- What’s your favourite part of blogging? My favourite part of blogging is I get too share my thoughts with others, at times we all have so much going on in our heads and we don’t have anyone to share this with. Blogging is like writing in a diary, but you are able to share it with amazing people all around the world, and this is what I LOVE!
- What is your favourite topic to read about on blogs? When reading blogs I love to read about anything which falls under the category of lifestyle. This could be fashion, beauty, food, fitness and travel. I know lifestyle blogs like my own can cover such a wide variety of topics and this is what I love, but not being greedy and if I particularly had to pick one favourite topic I would have to say fashion (as I love fashion hauls).
- Favourite Vacation destination? My favourite vacation destination would have to be Mexico I’ve been there many of times, I always have a great time and country is absolutely beautiful.
I have always been someone who really disliked the way which my teeth looked in pictures, and it had been something I had over time become more and more extremely self conscious about. I began to become more worried about what people were thinking; slowly I began to conceal the growing problem with a sweet closed mouth smile. I would hate to take group photos where everyone would get told to “smile” as I would be the only one out of the group who didn’t have a lovely white smile on their face and this would always bother me.
Whenever I’m looking to make something quick but super tasty for dinner, I usually turn to salmon or some type of fish which I know won’t take me long at all to prepare. I love the taste of fish and sometimes I just find myself craving it, especially when I just feel for having something light. I do prefer to use fresh salmon fillets with that strong fishy smell, but sometimes it’s just not an option and the bag of six frozen fillets in the freezer can also be an option.
When cooking salmon for dinner I will always go about it the same way, using the super easy cook in a bag method. I learnt this way from my mum this is the way she always does it, and is the best way to get all the great flavours into the fish. I usually season my salmon for a quick meal always the same way with big flavours of herbs and garlic, with a chilli crust.
I have just recently started reading this book by Caitlin Moran and let me tell you its bludy hilarious. The book is called “How to be a Woman”, I haven’t got too far with this book and I’m only about three chapters in. But I have never, read a book which has made me giggle to myself so much. As Caitlin quotes the book is “Part memoir, part rant”, I don’t know if it’s because I can relate to so many things which she does go through in the book or if the things which we all go through she puts such lightness and makes them so funny.
Definitely going to have so much fun and giggles reading this book, If you can get your hands on this book ladies (and maybe even guys) I would urge you to pick up a copy.
So last night was the night I had been waiting for the whole week as I got to watch the new James Bond “Spectre”’, which had just come out this week.
Anyone who knows me will tell you that I’m an absolute film fanatic, so I was so pumped to see what the new one would be like. 2015 had definitely been the year for epic spy movies with the year starting of with the excellent Kingsman : The secret service, the hilarious Spy and the outstanding Mission Impossible-Rogue Nation. The film starts off with an amazing visually spectacular opening scene, in Mexico City on the Day of the dead festival. Almost instantly Bond finds himself in an exciting foot chase through the hectic parades, and ends up in the sky’s fighting thugs while literally hanging out of a helicopter. Wow talk about how much action pact fights can you fit into the first 5 minutes of a film. These first scenes of the film sets the bar for the amount of action packed hair raising scenes to except throughout the rest of the film.